I am very OCD when it comes to my notes, especially when it comes to preachings. I first type them in the notes of my phone because I type faster than I write, then I write it in a notebook. I’ve been doing this for 2 years now, and currently in the process of rewriting the notes because I want to rewrite them and review the lesson. I thought, well, if I’m going to do that, I might as well share them to the world. Here are my notes from the preaching I wrote in my notebook tonight:
– Lord, open my eyes so I can see what’s around me.
– God does great exploits through those who believe in Him.
– God will never leave you in the dark.
– Just because you don’t know how things will unfold doesn’t mean your lost.
– Pride is dangerous because it flatters you and makes you feel good. You know if you’re prideful by the way you treat people.
– To who much is given, much is required.
– It’s a blessing to not be at the top yet because you don’t know what it’s going to do to you.
– The last thing you want is for your gift to take you where your character can’t stand yet.
– Enjoy the climb because there’s a purpose in the climb.
– Be content with where you are because you’re not ready for what you’re praying for.
– God knows where you are.
– God’s rejection is your protection. What you don’t realize is the thing at the end could ruin you, and God loves you too much to see that happen to you.
– Every time you open your mouth, somebody should get blessed.
– God loves you too much to answer the prayer the way you want Him to answer it. He won’t answer it the way you want it to be answered, but He will in due time.
– God is the pottery, you are the clay. He knows what you’re supposed to be.
– You’re alive in this generation because God wants to use you to touch this generation. At the end of the day, it’s not even about you.
– God places people in key places because He trusts them.
– Make God’s priority your priority, and He will make your priority His priority.
If you like my notes, order your free copy of My Church Notes here.