- Revival starts in your heart
- Birthday’s don’t matter – Ages aren’t as important as stages
- Most people think God puts you in a situation to change the situation (change the woman, change the man, etc.) but maybe the situation was there to change you
- The more they afflicted you, the more it made you grow
- In order to become our best selves sometimes we are placed in terrible situations – terrible situations bring the best out of you
- You don’t raise a great child by giving them everything they want
- God is not concerned about your comfort, He has old-fashioned parenting skills
- God is not Santa Clause and going to make you happy all the time
- Sometimes God will hide you in a tough situation because there’s people out there that want to kill you – so it might not be comfortable but it’s for your protection
- God isolated you so you wouldn’t be dependent on human support
- Tested in the prison – Does your gift still work?
- When you sit on your gift, you’re sitting your way out
- Everything you went through, God is going to use it to where He is about to take you
- God orchestrates your stages to get you ready for your destiny
- When you get happy through the bad stuff… that’s faith
If these notes blessed you, pass them along to someone that you think would be blessed by them too!