Happy Sunday! Today’s church notes from T.D. Jakes will inspire you to be encouraged by your uncertainty.
- Just because you teach something one time doesn’t mean people got it
- There are people who didn’t hear what you said, then people who hear what they wanted you to have said
- You cannot teach what you don’t understand
- It’s easy to confuse the voice of God with your own opinion
- God can’t be explained, He has to be experienced
- Don’t be afraid to let go of what was once true
- Sometimes your gift/anointing will take you to places your head is not ready for
- Sometimes the problem isn’t if you’re ready or not, it’s if they’re ready or not
- God is big on ideas, but not on details. If He explained too much, you wouldn’t need faith
- When God gets ready to bless you, He puts your blessings in places that challenges your comfort zone
- God wants to stretch you (the way you think, the way you move, etc.)
- For everything you’re trying to get into, there’s a door. A door isn’t always a door, might be a person, job, etc.
- Don’t save your best stuff for the big crowds. Just because the room is small doesn’t mean it’s not a big crowd
- People who are arrogant are small
- You have to be big to be able to get down low
- You’ll never be able to get in the door if you’re too high. Humility is a prerequisite
- Big people don’t demand high because they know who they are
- People with big names try to go unnoticed. People with little names demand to be recognized
- There’s nothing like being treated nice by someone you’ve been talking about. Be good to people because they’ll find out that you’re not what they thought you were
- Some of you think you’re at a door and don’t realize you are a door
- The enemy isn’t attacking you because you’re you, he’s attacking you because you’re a door
- You’re access, knowing you gets me to something
- When you know you’re a door, you’re humble because you know it’s not about you
- Doors know doors
- The stress of being uncertain is weighing you down
- When you’re in uncertainty, just do what you do
- You may be uncertain, but you’re still in the room!
- Don’t get in a place of uncertainty and just stop doing what you do because God brought you to that place to do what you do
- Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just do what you do
- Stop complaining to your friends and stop being angry and just do what you do
- If you do what you do, it’s going to happen by itself
If you know someone that is going through a time of uncertainty, forward these notes to them so they can be encouraged to have faith and keep going!